Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
ECONOMY CLASS > Enjoy Champagne
Add sparkle to your honeymoon or any other special occasion! You can now pre-order your champagne in Economy class
To start your special trip with a memorable experience or give yourself a treat, pre-order a 20 cl bottle of Duval-Leroy champagne per person. Please note that such an order must be placed up to 48 hours prior to the flight.
To place your order, please choose option "Champagne" while booking your ticket online. If you have already booked your ticket, please go to Manage Booking.Terms and conditions
- This special offer is for EUR 15 / CHF 17 only per 20 cl bottle of Duval-Leroy champagne.
- Pre-order now for our flights to/from London, Paris and Geneva.
- You can pre-order a maximum of one bottle of 20 cl per person, up to 48 hours prior to the flight.
- Please note that this service is available for adults only. Air Mauritius reserves the right not to serve champagne or any other alcoholic drinks to under-age passengers.
- Please note that pre-ordered champagne can only be consumed on-board.
* Alcohol should be consumed responsibly and moderately.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment